Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Complication

                                                                                            October 6, 2011

I’m a girl with a pride higher than  my height.
I have my principles and I live with it.
I don’t go with the flow, instead I make my own flow.
I could be hurt but you wont see the difference.
I’m quiet and loud at the same time.
I’m complicated so I dare not to explain myself.
But I want you to notice when there’s something wrong,
And do something that would make me feel everything’s alright.
And though I’m quite bossy, please do it without my command.

But no matter how complicated I am.
And no matter how hard I could be
I’m vulnerable and soft when it comes to those people I love.
So tell me, how come you didn’t appreciate
When this stone had turned into a blooming flower?
Why of all people, you, who have been really close to my heart, hurt me the most?
O how it is so easy for you to make me produce salty water in my eyes.
Even this poem is ruin ‘cause you made me feel so bad
That I can’t even rhyme.

How come you never know, that when a girl turns her back,
You must come running after her!

No comments:

Post a Comment