Saturday, August 1, 2015

Whys..

Why do I keep on leaving?
                leaving behind those people I love
                not minding the pain deep inside..

Why do I keep on moving away?
               though I know it's worth a stay
               still I move slowly away..

Why can’t I stay a little bit longer?
               longer 'til the love subsides
               and leave only when happiness dies..

Why can't I be contented?
               where I'm happy and loved
               when everything feels alright..

Why do I hate people who boxed people?
                not giving them the freedom to choose on their own..
                and oh, how I despise to obey them so..

Why do I hate to fake how I really feel?
                yet trying real hard to be nice and sweet
                in the end, I politely get mad and disagree..

Why can’t I follow the river’s flow?
                where everything's easy as you go
                you wont be so different and alone..

Why do I have so many whys?
                and act as if everything's fine
                oh I remember, my choice collides with God's..

No comments:

Post a Comment