Thursday, September 10, 2015

I’m scared

I’m scared.
Not because I don’t know what’s ahead..
but because I know exactly how this can end

I’m scared.
Not because I don’t know how it feels..
But because I know how deep the pain can be

I’m scared.
Not because I don’t know what to do..
But because I know what my heart can prove

I’m scared.
Not because this is something new..
But because I’ve witnessed how this can fail

I’m scared.
Not because of the things you say..
But because I might believe them so well

I’m scared.
Not because it is not real..
But because I can trust what does not exist

I’m scared.
Not because of the mistakes..
But because it’s foolishness to face them again

I’m scared.
Not because I’m falling..
But because I know it hurts when I hit the pavement

I’m scared.
Not because this is a lie..
But because I fairly knew the truth and reality

I’m scared.
Not because it’s something to fear..
But because happiness and everything nice, it does bring

I’m scared.
Not because this can be temporary..
But because change is constant and feelings disappear

I’m scared.
Not just because it can break me again..
But because I’ve seen so many lives been torn and broken

I’m scared.
Not because forever is unreal..
But because it took them forever to put the pieces back together..

I’m scared.
Just understand that I’m scared..

No comments:

Post a Comment