Sunday, October 4, 2026

Spoken Word Poetry: WTF

I learned to curse

Oh, damn, it feels so good

How I found words

To express extreme feelings

That wow or oh my gosh

Cannot attribute


I learned the words

On how to express

The WTFs of our untold story

Every time you scream your truth

I whispered fuck for each, that no one hears

Always sounded more surprised as it should be


I cannot use the name of God in vain, 

So perhaps, cursing is closer to heaven, I think

But sometimes, I wonder, did God play His trick

Just laughing on how our story turned comedic

We shed our tears, but above, Somebody's laughing

Because how else will a Deity react to WTF?


I now know how to perfectly pronounce a curse,

Everytime I felt somebody's pain and hurt

Or learned something that is so inhumane

That as if uttering a curse now is a sacred tale,

That I only use when the world deserves a punishing

Say a pray, if you hear me crying justice should reign


And I cannot use the name of God in vain, 

So perhaps, cursing is closer to heaven, I think

But sometimes, I wonder, do God really love this world

Watching all the stories of darkness and evil

We cannot ignore so we shout curse, but above,

Somebody's keep reaching


Because how else will a Deity react

to a cursed that needs saving?

But, still, God, just to ask, 

but really, WTF?

I know

there is something more to that laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment