Saturday, August 7, 2010

"For God"

You have never let me down
Though I made mistakes and sin
You have never left me behind
Though I gave you pain and broke your heart
You just listen and then understand me.


Sometimes I even blame you
And I know that it hurts you so.
So I really feel guilty for doing that
Please just accept my sorry
For I'm so naive and stupid sometimes.


You perfectly created us
But there's no one perfect than you.
And so we can never be perfect at all.
But I know that you're there to guide us all
And will keep on loving us no matter what.


So I hope you'll not be tired
Please stay with me,
Please always guide me,
Please don't change.
I'm always needing you.


I never want to hurt you
But I am only human
And though I love you so,
And no matter how hard I try to avoid those
Sometimes I just can't stop committing them.


But you know that I really don't mean it.
For I can't do that to the one I love.
And I can't hate the one I adore.
But I am only human, perfectly created
But can never be perfect at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment