Saturday, August 7, 2010

"My Passion"

(This poem was made out of my confusion whether I should take up Mass Communication or Nursing as my course in college)

"My Passion"

This is my passion,
and this is what I want to be.
This is where I'm happy,
and here is where my best will be.

I never want to leave this passion,
and I will never give it up.
But this is not what they want me to be.
Why of all people it's them who should not agree?

When I was a child,
I never thought of this passion.
But as I'm getting matured
I'm having a realization of what I really want to be.

I'm not sure if this will give me a good future,
but they are sure that this will not and so to them.
But I can never do things that I never want to do,
is it hard to understand?

I'm in a democratic place,
but someone's controlling my decisions.
I'm not against them and to their ideas,
but can I have my freedom for just once?

If God will let me stay here in my passion
Then I'll be glad for I have my passion and a good future.
But if God will choose what they want,
I'd still be glad for it will give them a good future.

But it's hard to give up your passion
over something that you don't want to be,
but if it will make them happy and proud
Will I really have to give up my passion?

No comments:

Post a Comment