Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Goodbye"

I've done enough
and I have to end this fantasy.
This story of an ordinary girl,
who fell in-love with this handsome prince
should now take a bow as the light turns off.


But this one is not a happy ending
and still, all of them will be happy.
They will never be surprised by the ending.
Besides, it's what they have expected after all.
You will never see disappointment at all.


I tried to make it against their expectations,
I find ways to make it a happy ending story,
but whenever I start to make it happen
it will just ruin the plan and the story as well.
For the characters I've made are different among others.


I tried hard to lead this story in that place,
where the handsome prince will realized that he loves this ordinary girl.
But I got exhausted, tired of thinking.
Even the most powerful man has the right to be tired
And so, I just made it the way they want it to be.


It's hard for me to accept that this story will end this way.
But anyway, I have made a good story
for I made you happy by giving a not so happy ending story.
So let this ordinary girl give up this handsome prince
She's about to say her goodbye to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment