Sunday, June 13, 2010

"EMO"

(pagpasensyahan niyo 'to, alam kung korni.. this was made during the time when i'm so deeply in-love with someone..at aminin na natin, nakapag in-love nagiging korni ang isang tao..ang hindi sumang-ayon ay isang malaking "HYPOCRITE"!) 

"EMO"

I’m getting tired of this scenario
I’m sick of doing things for you
I hate how you complete my day
And I can’t take how I long for you to stay
‘Cause it really shows that you just don’t care
But how naïve I am to still feel this way!

I never want to love someone like this!
I want someone who can love me back! not like you!
You’re just a waste of time!
Yes, I admit it’s true
But though I know how much pain you would give me
I just can’t help myself to stop loving you…

Despite how much those realities hurt
And for thousand of reasons I should depend
I just don’t know how to say goodbye
Although they have made their advice
I just can’t go on and do what they want
“To find someone who can love me back”

You’re not mine and you will never be mine
But why is it so hard to let you go?

I thought that love was made for us to be happy
But why do my tears start falling?
If you could only feel what I’m feeling
Then I guess you’ll wipe my tears and love me back…

No comments:

Post a Comment