Friday, June 11, 2010

“KEEP ON”

How can I keep on running?
When there’s a time I feel like quitting?
I guess life is making me weak,
What should I do about it?

A question is meant to be answered,
But how come I became so deaf?
So far from the world I was in,
And so near on the edge of a cliff

Dig deep fearful friend of mine,
Dig deeper in your heart and you’ll find,
The courage that will keep you going,
The strength that will keep you winning.

Life is a one-big-fight,
It doesn’t matter if you stumble and cry.
Feel free to do every inch of everything
But the goal is to keep on breathing..

It doesn’t matter if you can’t find the answers,
Sometimes it’s better to preserve the innocence
And if time comes you feel like quitting,
Hear the sound of your heart, it’s beating

No comments:

Post a Comment